DIDYou
Welcome to DIDYou!
Please check out our guidelines before signing up!
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to get in contact with a moderator!
Smile

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» I was a guest...
Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:26 am by pearl diver

» they lost my paperwork
Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:26 pm by The Glass Menagerie

» language *tw*
Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:35 am by seb

» Your opinions please
Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:23 pm by ShadowOfTheDay

» Just... argh!
Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:30 am by The Glass Menagerie

» Overwhelmed.
Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:01 am by piecesofme.rebecca

» "you don't have a right to feel insecure"
Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:38 pm by The Glass Menagerie

» *TW* (language/medical) NHS
Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:44 am by The Glass Menagerie

» all the things i would love to fuckin say to you..
Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:51 am by Jakey

October 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month

Top posting users this week

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 40 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:31 pm

all the things i would love to fuckin say to you..

Go down

all the things i would love to fuckin say to you..

Post by runforyourlife224 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:39 pm

you make me fuckin laugh and you make me fuckin sick. you're so fuckin obsessed, but why? we all fuckin know that answer. the one thing you fuckin denied again and fuckin again and got sooooo fuckin upset about... too upset in my opinion. but even after you fuckin said you were done, you wanted us to leave, you never wanted to hear or speak to us again, you keep fuckin stalkin us. you're so fuckin sick. runnin around tryin to spread rumors and lies and tryin to hurt Nick, hurt us.... what, did you think that when you'd completely isolated us from everyone we fuckin knew, we'd come crawlin back to you? and then what? you 'help' and micro manage and fuckin try to control every fuckin thing we do? nice try. i'm onto you. and while yah, you've completely and successfully managed to isolate us from some places and some people, when it comes down to the person you REALLY, TRULY fuckin want to isolate us from, you won't win. you put us thru fuckin hell together. you didn't tear us apart while we were there, and you definitely fuckin can't 500 miles away.

and why the fuckin obsession with our sex lives? why the FUCK does that matter to you? its none of your goddamn business... unless what we fuckin suspected was actually true and your jealousy ran/runs deeper than you'll admit. hmm?

we aren't scared of you. you're obsessed and you're sick and i almost pity you. almost.

you must've been sooooo pissed when we severed connections with anyone tied to you, changed our phone number and blocked you from fb. i know that was you who sent those messages. i know it was you who fuckin made that fuckin tumblr and kept tryin to message us. nice slip up confirmin it was you callin our old phone as the 'unknown number' all those nights.

i don't know why you're so fuckin obsessed. in all honesty its pathetic. you're livin in a sick twisted dream thats never gonna fuckin happen. you betrayed us and broke our trust. we've never comin back to you. you're dangerous. and now we've picked up on what you're doin and what you're tryin to do, and there are pretty strict laws against cyber bullyin and stalkin. you can't fuckin fight a war if your opponent has your moves figured out. so check fuckin mate. you lose bitch. we will never be in your life ever fuckin again. have a nice life and fuckin stay out of ours.

'in my life time,
when i'm disgraced
with jealousy and lies
i laugh aloud
cause my life has gotten inside someone elses mind'

- stewart
runforyourlife224
Junior
Junior

Male Posts : 40
System : Nickie (21), Nichole (18), Todd (17), Megan (16), Alyssa (16), Stewart (15), Caroline (12), Molly (12), Aliyah (12), Annie (7), Susie (4), Abigail (4?), Samuel (2), Virginia 'Ginny' (32?), Ramone (35?), Caiden (20), Alina (22)

Back to top Go down

Re: all the things i would love to fuckin say to you..

Post by Paul D. Jacobs on Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:59 pm

To be hounded in such a way by this person must be awful. I hope this harassment ends soon and that you stay safe.

If a man does his best, what else is there? ~ General George S. Patton
Paul D. Jacobs

Male Posts : 21
System : piecesofme.rebecca is my host

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakey on Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:51 am

Can't believe this is happening to you guys Sad
I agree with Paul; here's hoping that they stop hounding you soon - I can't believe they keep cyber bullying you, but I just hope they'll leave you guys alone

Jakey
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 519
System : Jess (host), Jamie, Eddie, & Oliver

http://jakebabel.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down